Monday, April 23, 2012

Life Amongst Trees

It's early Monday morning and I'm sitting at my desk. I am supposed to be studying for an exam this coming Saturday, but instead I've found myself staring out my window and daydreaming about living in a tree. Ever dreamed of living in a tree house when you were a child? I know I did. I used to ponder with amazement how a little tiny house would sit perfectly perched between two branches without budging. I had a cubby house when I was younger, and while I know my Papa poured his heart into building it, it was definitely no treehouse. Come to think of it, I've never actually seen one in real life!?

via
via
via
via
via
via
All this dreaming as got me thinking that I could make it happen for real. I've researched a few places and taken down a couple of figures for a little treetop getaway. Could you imagine, waking up and having all the wonderful sights and smells of the Australian rainforest just outside your treehouse door. Wow...

6 comments:

  1. OMG, I wish I could have a tree house like this and I did dream of this as a kid. I had a playhouse, but nothing cool up in a tree. These are gorgeous and look like so much fun. Following you now and thanks for your sweet comment

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I require a tree house. Full stop.
    Sharleena xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tree houses! I think it would be the.most.amazing.thing.in.the.world to be able to live in one; especially the fancy ones shown in these pictures. Oh man I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, it sounds good in theory, at least in my mind, as most things are, but what about the bathroom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Helsinki, we have had a hotel room on an island, http://www.dezeen.com/2009/08/06/wisa-wooden-design-hotel-by-pieta-linda-auttila/, and in Sweden they have a hotel where one literally sleeps in a tree, http://www.booking.com/hotel/se/treehotel.fi.html.

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart just went a pitter patter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...