Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Sounds: Andy Bull


Today's Sunday Sounds is a cover of Tears For Fears 80's hit Everybody Wants To Rule The World, performed by the highly talented Andy Bull! I wanted to share this with you the moment I heard it a few weeks ago, but I couldn't find a YouTube clip! Boo! Anyway here it is...


Triple J do these 'Like A Version' sets every week and they are seriously amazing! So if you like hearing some classic songs revamped by today's emerging artists, I'd be more than happy to share my little cover collection. I might even make a monthly thing of it sometime soon.

Also, I'm thinking about turning 'Sunday Sounds' into a link-up so I can take a sneak peak into the music you guys are loving! What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I am like the BIGGEST 80's FAN EVER! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE 80'S!!!!

    And I LOVE this song all revamped! Very nice, of course I like the originals but sometimes the revamp versions do sound a little better, more modern for this day!

    And yes, totally do a link up! :)

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun in this ... love it.
    OH and your blog is so fantastic I just had to hit follow.
    Hope your weekend has been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!!! I'm going to click play now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words...

    Next week Sunday Sounds will be a link-up... And for every week after that! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...