Saturday, May 21, 2011

Great Expectations

A little over a month ago I posted about a darling little chiffon Maxi Skirt that formed part of Mink Pink's Fall 2011 range. I instantly fell in love the effortless look of pairing a maxi with an over sized jumper! And well, it's almost winter now, but the wonder of pairing these two polar opposites has not worn off! Just look at the latest photos from the latest collection for proof...


This rustic red 'Great Expectations" Maxi is fastly becoming a weakness in my recent bid to start saving money! Luckily I have a gift certificate to one of the stockist stores! Yipee!!!

As always, you can view the rest of the Winter 2011 collection HERE.
And shop Mink Pink HERE.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I SO hear you on this one! I love a good maxi skirt but just dont know if my short legs can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh. I love that skirt. I'm always too nervous to wear anything with the prefix "maxi" in it...I'm kinda short. I'm sure that you will look fantastic though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big fan of mink pink! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos!!!! Where do you live? I would love to do a vintage photo shoot with you.
    Radness!

    PS- I hope you come follow me back. x

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! Perfect for chilly summer days in the UK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. swoon! ♡ im totally with you on this one! this collection is FABULOUS! i love all the pretty headbands and hats! im lauren by the way! its very nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mink Pink have really been hitting the mark lately haven't they? So many great things in their current range. And s much burgundy! Mmm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...