Saturday, May 28, 2011

Angus and Julia Abroad

There is something great about befriending your favorite artists on Facebook. Mainly because you get a little sneak peak into their lives in an incredibly raw, unpolished form. Indie Folk duo Angus & Julia Stone are just winding down their European Tour, and photographer Jorgen Nordby was there to capture all the action. These are some seriously great photos. Experiencing a little lens jealousy here!











































Sorry for the massive photo overload. They were just too beautiful to overlook.

5 comments:

  1. These are amazing photographs! :)

    I have to say that I haven't listened to this duo, but I am going on my itunes to have a sneak listen!

    Thanks for the shampoo tip. I'll give it a go! And yes, I got your pinterest invite, and it's slowly being pinned! haha.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are really amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. Angus and Julia stone are just my FAV artists. I can listen to them for hours upon hours and never EVER get bored ! LOVIN' these pics! x

    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with Julia - her style, her voice - everything. And Angus ... bit cute isn't he!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are awesome, and they really capture the beautiful moments of their journey. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...