Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday... On Saturday


Lauren from The Little Things We Do hosts a lovely little blog game called 'Fill In The Blank Friday'. For a while now I've read a number of her weekly prompts on Saturday morning (Australia time) and never had the chance to participate. But Friday - Saturday, they're all the same to me anyway. So here goes...

1. I am looking forward to the winter University break. I can feel those wonderful indoorsy type relaxing days already!

2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is my addiction to sappy teenage drama TV series, like Make It or Break It and The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

3. My favourite car is one that works!

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live in for the rest of my life it would be one of those Spring, but almost Summer days. You know the one where you wake up, walk outside and the air is crisp but the sun is shining. There are hardly any clouds, hardly any humidity, it's just a perfect sunny day.

5. My favourite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is to walk straight to my bedroom and flop on my bed. I lay there for a while, have a shower and have a nap. The sooner the stressful day is over, the sooner I can wake up to a different day!

6. This weekend I worked on the bar as usual. The rest will be spent relaxing, reading uni notes and having an extravagant birthday dinner with my extended family.

7. If I were a colour I would be blue because according to lifescript.com, blue colors my world with emotion. I seldom jump right in, preferring to stand back and watch people and situations closely. Blue people are calm, but can also spiral into sadness. With so much emotion, tears of happiness, sadness, anger, or frustration are quite common. (I had no idea where to start answering this question, thank you pointless internet stuff). 


Head over to The Little Things We Do to see what other people wrote, and to participate next week!



3 comments:

  1. i too watch the make it or break it. do u like gossip girl, or pretty little liars? according to those color tests i've been blue since high school. that was fun to read. happy saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for spring and summer days!! Love them!!
    They make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite love your blog! ^^ So glad I found it! xxx from Norway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...