Thursday, March 31, 2011

March's Best Bits

A few months ago I started what I intended to become a regular feature on my blog with 'November's Best Bits'. Like many things in my life, this was something that managed to skip my mind as I became concerned with other things. But I am glad to say that it is back, and here to stay!

March was an insanely busy month for me. Right in the middle was my 21st Birthday! And thank gosh they only happen once in our lives. The lead up to my birthday was long, costly and incredibly exhausting. But once it finally arrived, the night was amazing! You can read about it here in my Runaway To The Circus post.

Throughout March I participated in a little blogging challenge called 30 Days of Lists. It was a wonderful opportunity to list various aspects of my life, and even compare them with other list-makers around the world! I highly recommend other bloggers to sign up to their newsletter for information about when round two starts!


Although I worked most weekends in March, I am beginning to enjoy my new Bar. The girls I work with are just lovely and they make the night run super fast. I am keen to take a night off and treat my friends to all the fruity cocktails I have been learning.

March also had just enough spare hours for some much needed down time. Most of my Sunday mornings were spent sleeping in, waking up next to my boyfriend, and lounging around the house watching movies in alphabetical order. Recently we have discovered a new TV series for those lazy days. We are a little behind, but we love Weeds!

What did you love March for? 

6 comments:

  1. Do you guys have netflix? it is amazzzing! My fiance and I watched the seasons 1-5 on netflix. Sounds like March was an awesome month for you! Busy but awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I just sussed it out but it says you need a US mailing address to sign up! Boo! Looks like a great idea though. I also work in a shop that sells DVD's and CD's here, so the discount kind of helps me afford to purchase so many TV series :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend & I watched weeds too! Unfortunately towards the last season it gets kind of boring (the 6th season), but I still watched it since I was obsessed with the show! Here are some other ones you should check out;

    Pushing Daisies
    Dexter (kind of morbid, but so addicting!)

    It's a shame you have to have a US address for netflix because it's so convenient. They should make netflix for all around the world, I'm sure they would make more money! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS; I'm in love with your blog! Thank you for finding mine because I absolutely love finding blogs that I adore! <3

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are more than welcome. I look forward to reading more from you :)

    Thanks for the 'pushing daisies' suggestion. Heaps of people buy it from work all the time, but I have never thought to ask what it is about.

    And Dexter, oh my gosh... I always think to myself at the end of each season... "why am I rooting for the killer!?" It must be the whole vigilante thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...