Wednesday, March 16, 2011

List Sixteen - Places To See In My Hometown

I have said it before, and I will say it again. The absolute best part about living where I live is that Bent's Basin (one of the most beautiful nature reserves) is only 8km down the road!!! Aside from that, my little semi-rural town doesn't have much to offer. There are rolling hills and farms a plenty. But once you drive past them once, you've seen all there is. My backyard is pretty cool. I think that should be on the list. There is a man who grows mushrooms, which I adore driving past. Sometimes there is a growers market up the road. Oh and I am pretty sure there is a Koi Fish Farm... but I've never been. What a small list :(

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...