Monday, March 14, 2011

30 Days of Lists: List's Nine - Thirteen

It's Monday again (my only day off)... which means I have just enough time to catch up on those list's that I didn't have time to post towards the end of last week. The list topics for the last five days have been rather interesting and completely unique to any other lists I have made for myself before. There were 'wish' list's, date night ideas and even a little 'to do' DIY list. Here goes...

List Nine - Favourite Websites


For this one I thought it would be fun to do a little cut and paste job... Although Google isn't on the list, it is definitely a favourite. Especially on special occasions where the logo is changed to suit the nature of the day. For everyone who thinks I am crazy, click here.

List Ten - Wish List 


Although my last wish will never happen, the rest of them have a real chance of coming true. There isn't many things on my wish list these days... I am pretty happy with my life the way it is at the moment.

List Eleven - Date Night Ideas



For a list like this I thought it would be appropriate to use a photo from one of the crazy date night's I had with my best friend last year. This is from a night where we planned to go to the Circus, but instead found ourselves out the front of a local roller rink, hiring skates and trying not to fall all night. Most of my date night ideas have come from previous dates I have had, as well as some that I think would be so wonderful. They can be shared intimately, or with a bunch of friends and still be equally as amazing.

List Twelve - Weekly Rituals 

MONDAY 
A day off to get my affairs in order. 
Usually involves doing my law readings for the week. 
Some blogging and internet trolling. 
Lunch time visits. 

TUESDAY 
University.
Sometimes regular work. 
Last week I played trivia (perhaps this could become the ritual?).

WEDNESDAY 
First regular working day of the week (Job # 2). 

THURSDAY 
University. 
Work Job # 1. 

FRIDAY 
University. 
Work Job # 2. 

SATURDAY 
Work Job # 1. 
Work Job # 2. 

SUNDAY 
Sleep in. 
If there is nothing to do, usually spend the day relaxing. 
Sometimes coffee/lunch dates. 

To be honest, I actually hated writing this list. It shows that at the moment, there is nothing ritualistic appearing in my week day schedule apart from a bunch of hours spent on university work and regular work. Perhaps that should change... 

List Thirteen - DIY Goals 


This list is pretty self explanatory... It's just a matter of time :(

That's all for now, but there are still 17 list's to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...