Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 Days of Lists: List Seven

This blog has (for the most part of it's life) been an avenue for some kind of inner self discovery. Looking back through the archives, it is particularly rewarding for me to be able to see the distinct point in time that something changed, or something inspired me, or even where I achieved something. This blog of mine may not have a lot of readers or followers, but at its very least it serves as a reminder of my personal endeavors, particularly my ongoing "101 goals in 1001 days" initiative. That being said, here are my blog goals...


Also, it is worthy of mention that today is International Women's Day for 2011 - a global day to celebrate the worldwide achievements of women in the economic, political and social spheres. Shout outs go to all those women most important to me... My mother and grandmothers, sister and best friends in particular! Your strength and kindness is an everyday inspiration to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...