Thursday, October 14, 2010

Picnic At Hanging Rock

'Picnic at Hanging Rock' is best known as one of the greatest Australian mysteries circa 1975. While many of us have forgotten about the film, Shakuhachi have borrowed it's dreamlike aura and eerie vibe, and used it as the inspiration for their Spring Summer 2010/11 collection Love etc.






I would love for nothing more than to own every single one of the pieces above. But sadly, I have subscribed to the SALVO's buy nothing new challenge for the month of October. If still available at the end of the month, I might just treat myself to the lovely maxi in time for summer.

You can adore the entire collection on the Shakuhachi website HERE.
Or pre-order these items from My Catwalk.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...